11.11.2009

From Sad to Silly in 15 Easy Steps

Here's a mix that I put together for a friend. These songs in this order always seem to bring me just a tad out of the slump I'm in.
1)Fix You- Coldplay
2)Never Is a Promise- Fiona Apple
3)Perfect (Acoustic Album Version)- Alanis Morissette
4)Sullen Girl- Fiona Apple
5)The Nurse Whoe Loved Me (A Perfect Circle)
6)Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
7)Star Mile- Joshua Radin
8)Such Great Heights- Iron & Wine
9)Why Worry- Dire Straits (although I wish there was a better version. I'm not a fan of all the in between music)
10)Blackbird- Sarah McLachlan
11)Happy- Brandi Carlile
12)Self Portrait- Stephanie Smith
13)Two of Us- Aimee Mann & Michael Penn
14)The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
15)Folding Chair- Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LET'S REVIEW Design by Insight © 2009